2.09.2015

color palate: perfect












Dress: Gap | Top: Caslon via Nordstrom | Collar: Anne Fontaine | Shoes: Sam Edelman | Watch: Burberry | Wallet: Saint Laurent | Coat: Aritzia (old, similiar here)


Red, White and Black: The (un)official color palate of winter.


I have to admit, I have not stepped foot into Gap in ages, but when I was desperately seeking some big not-overly-pricey boyfriend sweaters last month I went into their store on Fifth Avenue and was pleasantly surprised. So much so that I left with way more than just a sweater. This fit-and-flare dress was one of the purchases - it is on major sale and it has the most adorable silhouette. I've created so many looks with it...think heels for workweek and black and white nikes for weekends? It can be worn with button ups or turtlenecks, like I paired it with, underneath, and any kind of necklace or collar you can think of. I'm obsessed. It also comes in a black with gold-stripes pattern. Yes, I got that one too.


No comments:

Post a Comment