2.03.2015

back in business














Sweater Zara (just sold out online but in some stores still, similiar-ish here and here) | Top Caslon via Nordstrom | Jeans Zara | 
Hat Zara (old but similar here and here)  | Booties Sam Edelman (old, summertime version that are necessary here)


Back in business. Back at it. Back in the game. Never left the game. 
Whatever you want to call it , I'm there. 
My last MMIS post was 11 months ago - so sad and so crazy (smh) and I've been missing it much.
I'm still the exact same 20-something in the pictures I look back at, however some noticeable things have changed...the main things: my hair has been chopped in half  & the site got a little facelift (new logo? hey 2015). The site also got an updated domain name: meetmeinstyle.com (you can still use meetmeinstyle.blospot.com, too). Also, there's some fresh new lens-geniuses in the MMIS photography world - Mand Made This photographed this post, my boy-who's-more-than-a-friend has taken a few shap-shots, as well as family and of course the original MMIS photographer - Kitty. All very exciting things on the way. 
My second go at Meet Me in Style feels really exciting and positive and thats mainly because of the support from my friends & family. Keep reading and coming back to the site everyday and I will do my part to make sure you have some really really fantastic fun fabulous festive things to look at. 

No comments:

Post a Comment