7.11.2013

Neon Tweed










& the signature jump that never fails

blazer J.Crew (similar here & here | tank J.Crew | jean shorts J.Crew | belts J.Crew | clutch J.Crew Factory (similar here) | shoes J.crew | earrings target | bracelet david yurman & cape cod | ring tiffany&co 


I have been determined to acquire this blazer since I spotted it at J.Crew earlier this spring. Being that it is a collection piece, it was a little bit out of the price range for a recent grad who just moved to the most expensive city in the country....so, when I found it on the J.Crew sale rack earlier this month it didn't take much to convince myself that it was meant to be. It's an amazing piece that I plan to wear through the fall and even into the winter when I need a bright pick me up on those sub-zero temperature, snowy work-days. Perhaps I'll need some neon snow boots to match?

After tagging this post I realized that I might have an over-the-top, sickening (perhaps even excessive) obsession with J.Crew...there are worst things, right?

photo credit to my bestie: Kitty Augustus

No comments:

Post a Comment