8.03.2013

Weekend Bucket List



I am off to spend the weekend with family at the beach. I’ll be bringing with me the first two September issue magazines I found on the newsstands: Glamour & Lucky. I have a magazine hoarding problem and during the month of August I am up to my head in September issues because I refuse to miss out on any of them. Read about S.I. cover stars here and how these ever-important issues are created here.

One thing I will be doing while on vacation will be shopping at C.Wonder to take advantage of their free monogramming offer (now through 8/8). As Reese Witherspoon says, "My sheets are monogrammed, so is my silverware and pretty much everything else I own. My rule is, if it's not moving, monogram it.” I couldn’t agree more. I’ll be looking to purchase this monogram cheese board for entertaining in our new apartment and this jewelry box for my new bedroom.

I love a good cocktail hour while on vacation and after seeing these Rose Lime wine coolers by new company Pampelonne, I know what I will be drinking this weekend. How perfect are these adorably packaged and individually sized beverages for a summer night?

Being that I am on a beach-weekend getaway, bathing suits are on the brain. I just found out about Ete swimwear and I am obsesssssssed with their bow bikinis. I want one in every color.

I'll be spending my down time watching short fashion films by Luca Guadignino and his production company Frenesy – they are creative geniuses and capture the fashion world in a truly original and glamorous way.


And lastly, because I am on one of my only vacations of the summer I’ll be thinking, “That’s what life is all about. Let’s have a party. Let’s have it tonight.” – Lilly Pulitzer

xx, E

No comments:

Post a Comment