8.01.2013

Behind the Scenes












When I was younger I always wanted my own "Diary of..." show on MTV. It was only when I got a bit older that I realized I'm not a celebrity & therefore this dream would never be realized (slash the show got cancelled? Moot point.) Here is my grown-up, non-celebrity version of "Diary of" with some behind the scenes shots of MMS/photography 101 with Kitty.

Kitty's outfits deserve recognition too considering she always looks faboosh (new word I've invented- feel free to use & give me street cred...also don't let this go to your head, Kate).

Kitty Outfit 1 dress Bella Dahl via Bloomingdales | shoes Ralph Lauren collection | jewels J.Crew
Kitty Outfit 2 jacket Ciao Milano | scarf Banana Republic | jeans JBrand
Kitty Outfit 3 dress Banana Republic | wallet Ralph Lauren | shoes Jack Rogers | bracelets (no, she's not a gypsy) David Yurman, Alex and Ani, Ralph Lauren
Kitty Outfit 4 bag Burberry | shoes Jack Rogers | sunnies RayBan


No comments:

Post a Comment